Monday, May 27, 2013

The Possibility of Maybe - The Conclusion

I wrap up my original story and talk about the re-boot of my podcast. I am going to start talking about stories that have had an influence on me. They might be a book, movie, tv series and maybe even a computer game along the way. But they will all be something that has some connection to me or to the state of South Dakota. I will be doing the next episode about the Wizard of Oz, mostly the movie but also the book. I will post what the next episode will be about so you can familiarize yourself with what I will be talking about. I am going to be discussing the stories so there will be spoilers. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  And please feel free to share you views or opinions in the comment section down below or on Twitter.

Download the Podcast

Subscribe in iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment