Saturday, December 15, 2012

Auld Lang Syne


In this episode I recall some of my Christmas memories about our country church and my family. From waiting for people to come home to opening presents, this was a special time of year when I was a kid. Please come and listen to my tales of Christmas past.

The top  picture is one that my son Eric McPeek took. It is the alter of the Bethlehem Lutheran Church of Hague Township as it sits in the Clark County Historical Society. It was in the original building until the congregation was dissolved in 1993.

The other picture is from the front of the bulletin for our Centennial celebration.

Auld Lang Syne: A recording by Frank C. Stanley.

My cousin Bob McPeek's song and video based on poems written by his dad during World War II. Untoldwarstories.com 

Download the podcast

Subscribe in iTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment